Oct 26, 2014

Superga Lea Pony Hair Slip-Ons

Say goodbye to canvas and shoelaces, the new Superga Lea slip-ons are in stores now! The black and burgundy pony hair detail makes it look and feel so luxurious and unique. But now for the million dollar question – what can you wear these with?

We sent these slip-ons to some of our favourite Instagram style icons in the hopes that they would be able to teach us a thing or two about styling these darlings. We also did a mini interview with each one of them and got to know a tad more about them beyond their Instagram photos.


Alicia Pan (@alicia_pan) "Fierce #girlboss of Yoga Movement"

I need inspiration for my music. I...
lay on the couch and listen to the music of some of my favourite artistes. Then I pen down my thoughts and emotions for the day.

I feel most powerful when I...
slip into my workout clothes.

The favourite part of my day is...
having my first coffee of the day.


Melissa Megan (@meltttt) "Enigmatic, meticulous style influencer"

My daily routine consists of...
deciding what to wear to work (I'm a styling assistant for a mens and luxury watch magazine), missing my bus, followed by a 100 Plus pick-me-up while clearing out emails and mentally reminding myself about upcoming shoots. An Instagram post usually goes up after a hearty lunch then it's back to more shoot prepping with the team. My hectic day usually ends with a nice slow evening with friends or family.

Things from my wardrobe that I can't live without are...
denim, chunky knits, a sturdy black leather jacket, a collection of basic white tees, and most importantly comfy footwear.

The secret to my Instagram photos are...
some good morning light + my all-rounded buddy @shityundoes (who takes my outfit photos, reminds me of meetings and emails, and corrects my gramma).


Savina Chai (@savinachaiyj) "Minimalistic-chic fashion designer"

I can't stop wearing...
my pinstripe boyfriend shirt. It's so comfortable especially in the hot weather.

The inspiration for my designs...
come from my personal wardrobe (what I'd like to wear) and from what I think my customers would look good in.

The secret photographer behind all my OOTDs is...
my younger brother whom I have to bribe through gifts.


Efy Ramdan (@efymefy) "Effortlessly stylish graphic designer"

I wear my Superga slip-ons when...
I need to run errands because it is comfy and chic. You can rock both looks at the same time with these slip-ons!

The things I enjoy painting are...
abstract art using watercolour.

I love design because...
I am able to express myself as an individual! With design, you can not only express it on paper, you can also incorporate it on clothes!



Andrea Chong (@dreachong) "Globe-trotting, go-getting blogger"

Eyeliner or blush?
Eyeliner!

If I weren't a fashion blogger or a host, I would be...
a dentist (I have no idea why I'm drawn to fixing people's teeth).

The next 3 countries I would love to visit are...
Norway, New Zealand, and America (I haven't been to any of them!)

Labels: ,