A rockstar is someone who lives life with gusto, and owns it!
From our humble beginnings as a multi-label store specializing in women's footwear back in 09', we have since evolved to be a taste-maker and leader in the local fashion circle. With an expertise and a keen eye for picking up the next IT label, and a finger on the pulse of the ever changing fashion landscape, Rockstar aims to be the one-stop fashion playground where there are always new trends to be spotted, and coveted labels to be discovered.
If you believe in our company mission and vision, and want to be a part of our (ever-expanding) young and dynamic team, check out our available career openings here :
JUNIOR BUYER (WOMEN & LIFESTYLE)
The Junior Buyer will be working closely with the Merchandising Manager to create an exciting and timely product assortment for the retail stores.
JOB SCOPE + RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage labels and product assortment
- Build close relations with suppliers
- Supply chain management
- Responsible for sales analysis and reports
- Store operations twice a week for 6 months
REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS
- Sharp analytical mind
- Pro-active and independent
- Motivated team-player
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task with a can-do attitude
Interested applicants, send in your resume with the header "JUNIOR BUYER" to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only successful applicants will be notified.
SOCIAL MEDIA INTERN (3 MONTHS)
This digital whiz will be handling our social media channels - content includes styling and photography/video, contests and events. The intern will also be involved in digital research, and work with the team to produce creative content.
Requirements / Skills
- a Facebook + Instagram + social media addict (and know what makes them tick)
- a photography enthusiast, and have a good eye for colours, composition and styling (+ able to work with dslr)
- interested in fashion (local + overseas)
- experienced in video-editing (basic)
- skilled in Photoshop (basic)
- able to work independently, and can commit to a 3 months internship
Interested applicants, send in your resume with the header "SOCIAL MEDIA INTERN" to email@example.com. Application closes 2nd Nov 14. Only successful applicants will be notified.
RETAIL STORE MANAGER
We are looking for a Retail Store Manager to lead our young and dynamic customer service & sales team. Applicant must have the ability to build a successful and tightly knitted team that consistently delivers results.
Customer & Sales Focused
- Demonstrates exceptional service standards by leading the example on the sales floor
- Goal-driven and sales focused, someone who is able to lead our young team towards sales targets
- Always acts in the best interest of customer and delivers beyond and above service
- Ensures shop floor merchandising and stock levels are always kept at an optimum
A Great Leader, Nurturer & Motivator
- Able to identify talent in others and bring out the best in them
- Is successful through others
- Receptive to feedback and takes ownership of continual self-development
- A team player who is able to effectively communicate store updates to management
- Min 23 years of age
- At least 2 years of full-time retail experience
Interested applicants, send in your resume with the header "RETAIL STORE MANAGER" to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only successful applicants will be notified.
PART-TIME SALES ASSOCIATES
- Self-motivated team-player who thrives on closing deals
- Passionate about fashion, and brings energy and an edge to our young sales team
- Reliable, with a can-do spirit
- Minimum commitment of 2 days per week, and able to work on weekends and public holidays.
Interested applicants, send in your resume with the header "PT SALES ASSOCIATE" to email@example.com. Only successful applicants will be notified.